Corporate Finance and Recovery Lawyer 80-100%
Are you an experienced transactional lawyer with a strong interest in corporate financing transactions? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, advising our internal clients and negotiating with external clients similar to a lawyer in a corporate law firm?
We're looking for someone like that, in particular to:
- advise on all legal matters regarding credit financing, including drafting and negotiating of bilateral and syndicated credit agreements and related documents
- assist and advise on all legal matters in connection with the financial and/or operational restructuring of corporate borrowers under financial distress (in particular through the sale of assets or parts of the company, buyout, merger, change in business set-up, or transfer of ownership)
- actively contribute in business projects to structure new banking products with both internal and external partners
- give clear, precise legal advice to our business partners and other risk functions
You'll be working in a team of lawyers which provides our business with high-quality, coherent advice and tailor-made solutions.Your experience and skills
- a master degree in law and Swiss bar admission, ideally with a postgraduate qualification (LL.M or similar)
- proven practical experience in a similar position, preferably in the transactions business, either in a corporate law firm or in-house
- an interest in complex legal issues and business transactions
- a great communicator with strong interpersonal skills, able to cooperate with and manage internal business partners and functions as well as external legal counsels
- able to work independently and under pressure and towards challenging deadlines
solution oriented and able to think 'out of the box' when supporting the development of new products
- fluent in German and English (French will be an advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?Join Us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Business Solutions AG