What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Drive business in World Travel Retail
Business Development Manager, World Travel Retail (m/f) Bremen
Walk into any airport, border shop or ferry and our products catch your eye. Toblerone©, Milka©, Cadbury©, Oreo©...they're all ours. Mondelez World Travel Retail (Mondelez WTR) strides forward with an exceptional portfolio of leading global and regional brands to satisfy travelers' needs. This is where our Business Development team plays a key role, defining the targets and strategies as well as implementing successful business plans with our customers across the world in order to drive sustainable growth.
Your main responsibilities:
1. Strengthen and expand Mondelez WTR's position in the assigned travel retail markets by preparing, negotiating and executing the business plans for and with all relevant trade partners (duty free and duty paid) throughout all different trade levels (corporate to shop floor)
2. Strong focus on the following (key account) management disciplines:
- assortment management, both by evaluating strategic guidance in terms of portfolio as well as by operationally ensuring demand side forecast accuracy in conjunction with supply chain functions
- evaluation and execution of appropriate marketing measures per individual trade channel, i.e. effective promotional and in-store visibility program
- planning and ensuring an effective investment of regionally dedicated trade funds
- ensure business compliance with relevant external legislation as well as company policies and practices in the given area of responsibility
- design and supervision of an optimal physical distribution model within the given environment to meet the expected service levels
- enabling and representation of Mondelez WTR in regional trade fairs and events
Are you interested in a new challenge and experience in an interesting worldwide market? Then you may be the person we are looking for to join our team. We need your sales experience, your passion, talent and willingness to drive our business growth results.
We expect strong experience in similar position in Sales/ Key account area and a Drive for Results attitude. University degree, cross-cultural knowledge, interpersonal skills and interdisciplinary thinking, analytical skills, the ability to achieve superior results in different markets with varying degrees of maturity, creativity, efficient communication style and a strong customer focus are required as well. You speak English and German fluently and bring with you a sense of humor. Export or international experience is beneficial in the organization and in customer communication.
You enjoy taking advantage of the direct contact to the customer and you want to win. Expect a 20-30% travel requirement.
What we offer:
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.