Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together
Selling and account support
·Acquires, maintains and develops new and existing customers in his territory
.Analyses the market place, develops an effective territory/account sales strategy, and presents the strategy to management to gain approval for implementation.
·Performs all activities to maximize sales (in line with the sales strategy) from product introduction and presentation to contract negotiation.
·Identifies and addresses all key decision makers (clinical, administrative /economic) key opinion leaders and key referrals in all accounts and reports on them to the Sales Manager Spine/Pain on a regular basis.
·Further develops existing accounts into new therapies and develops entirely new accounts.
·Builds strong and lasting business relationships with key decision makers and those influential in the purchasing process.
·Identifies and prepares upcoming tenders.
·Technical and surgical support in the operating theatre.
·Attends and participates in key professional congresses and events as required.
.Provides technical support to customers (i.e., physicians, consultants) according to territory guidelines.
·Ensures that consignment and all other stock levels are properly controlled.
·In conjunction with other members of the team, plans sales coverage/resources in the most effective and economical manner.
·Fosters clinical networks and develops referral structures.
·Supports clinical activities on request.
·Above average flexibility in working hours.
·Trains and educates relevant hospital staff on Spine, Biologics and Interventional products, using Medtronic resources in the most effective way.
·Maintains and acquires new product, technology, market, sales tool and process knowledge.
·Acquires and develops all necessary professional selling skills, in accordance with the company's personal development program.
Internal and administrative
·Reports all account, market and competitive information and trends and metrics in a comprehensive, complete and timely fashion.
·Reports immediately and accurately all negative customer or product related events (e.g., customer feedback, product and legal issues and risks etc).
·Plans and prepares sales forecasts by account, product and therapy for the territory along with proposed meetings/customer activities and investments.
Carries out all administrative duties and all necessary reports in a timely and diligent manner, (i.e. boot stock reports, stock movement forms etc.). Provides minimum, but regular activity report to district manager.
Attends all required regional and national meetings.
· Sales experience 3-5 years
· Thorough knowledge of the business-related competitive marketplace
· Thorough knowledge of the decision making process with customers (economic buyer, reimbursement)
· Mother tongue German with fluent knowledge of English
· Lives in "Ostschweiz/Zürich"
· Strong sales skills
· Team player
· Analytical skills (to understand local market and customer needs) in order to develop country specific strategies and tactics
· Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with sales force, physicians, nurses and hospital technicians.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects/duties as well as contributing to a larger team.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels of the organization.
· Proven track record of good judgment.
· Demonstrated integrity and respect of peers/subordinates.
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to multitask
· Computer literacy
· Full clean drivers license
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!