* You handle customer complaints related to our Immuno-Hematology products and their application on our systems.
* You perform biological and technical tests and compile the findings in corresponding investigation reports. * You provide information with respect to product specific technical or application related inquiries to our customers.
* You work in close collaboration with the laboratory's technical supervisor and other departments.
* You have a medical or biologic laboratory technician education.
* You have a minimum of 3 years' work experience in an Immuno-Hematology laboratory.
* You have the skills to analyze automated systems.
* You are very customer focused and you do have excellent communication skills.
* You can express yourself in a brief and comprehensible way, you are organized and you can be patient and persistent.
* You have excellent English skills and any other language.
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Are you interested? Please apply directly online.
The reference of this job ad is JN -092017-46908.