Are you ready to represent the H&M brand and face new challenges?
Find your place in a fast-moving environment where you contribute to the development of our brand. We are offering a
job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your
personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Showroom manager comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Creating and maintaining our media network (fashion journalists, stylists, celebrities, influencers) by ensuring an
optimal loan of the press samples and by offering an excellent service
- Working closely with local PR Manager on planning, executing and following up on locally and globally planned PR
fashion and commercial activities in connection to the showroom
- Proactively proposing editorial cooperation with magazines and influencers as well as selecting the specific samples
according to the given theme
- Optimizing the showroom styling with salesmanship and respecting the deadlines
- Planning and execution of fashion events
- Being responsible to motivate and to develop the Showroom Assistant
- Being responsible for the Follow-Up and Control of showroom media results and reporting to the PR manager and to the
Head Office in Sweden
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are sales-oriented, social, open and communicative. You show an ambitious,
enthusiastic and optimistic attitude and provide a deep understanding of fashion Your personal qualities and expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss and international media landscape (magazines, daily & weekly newspapers and online)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- You are open-minded, proactive and creative
- An analytical mind with a well-structured and organised way of working
- Good general knowledge of fashion and its business, knowing the latest fashion trends and lifestyle, as well as
awareness of competitors offering and activities
- The ability to be multitasking in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written). A working-level in French and/or Italian would be an additional
In this full time job role you are based in Zürich.
How to apply
Sounds interesting? Heres your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
Click here and upload your CV and personal letter with your motivation in English .