COO / CFO
You will be responsible of all non-front functions: Operations, Accounting & Controlling, Legal & Compliance, Risk Control and IT Support.
Your main tasks will include:
- Local management of all non-front units of the Brussels office
- Handling process issues as well as regulatory and/or compliance initiatives/issues, in close cooperation with the legal specialists
- Being the interface between local units and functional management and ensuring aligning of strategies across the functional units
- Achievements of key business objectives through the overall co-ordination of activities for the different functions
- Day-to-day management of operational issues related to Ops/IT, Accounting, Risk Control and L&C
- Implementation, monitoring and reporting on agreed projects (including new product launches)
- Risk Control, Quality and Cost Management (along the existing management processes)
- Process Management - ensure accurate and timely deliverables
- Advising, supporting and coaching internal Stakeholders on services & processes
- People management of direct reports
Ideally, you have an university degree in Finance or a comparable educational background. Furthermore, you have gained significant professional experience in the financial industry and have a thorough knowledge of project and change management. You have a strong ability to analyse complex issues, are solution-driven and demonstrate a high risk as well as quality and cost awareness
A solid understanding of Operations, IT and Financial control is rounding up your professional profile.
Being a team player, you possess also strong leadership skills and a high degree of flexibility.
Working in an international environment, you are fluent in French and English, German is considered as an asset.
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
In return, UBS offers you a dynamic, flexible work environment that fosters creativity, innovation and values diverse perspectives. If you want to be part of our diverse workforce, please send your application to:
UBS (Luxembourg) S.A.
Human Resources Luxembourg
Boulevard Joseph II 17-21