Kelly Services is one of the leading recruitment companies worldwide. Providing professional and innovative services, we recruit workforce for temporary and permanent positions in the Life Sciences sector.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company based in Basel that provides medical solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
Our client is currently looking for a:
Learning Technologies Senior Program Manager, Development Learning
Temporary position as of September 4, 2017 until February 28, 2018
To lead, manage and build learning technology solutions for GDU, including rapid prototyping, proof of concepts, video / audio / graphics etc. Ensure solutions work effectively with LMS (Saba or CSOD). Provide strategic guidance on GDU technology architecture and plans. Provide learning technology expertise to support the rest of the team and business stakeholders. To drive innovation into learning solutions and work in partnership with the learning design man-agers. To provide coaching and training to upskill more junior members of the learning technologies team.
Design and Build solutions
* Utilise learning tools and appropriate technologies to develop learning solutions, including but not limited to: Articulate Storyline, Fuse, Adobe Connect, iMovie, Sharepoint, Videoscribe, GoAnimate, Captivate, graphics packages, etc.
* Make recommendations on appropriate technology approach to support learning objectives / needs.
* Keep up to date on new technologies and tools and how they can provide value to the GDU performance toolkit.
* Guide Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with regards to an appropriate structure of learning con-tent based on adult learning theory and practice as well as use of learning technology.
* Consult with Global Learning Design Managers on the appropriate use of technology in a given learning solution.
* Support Learning Operations Managers on the process of updating learning solutions, as
* Leverage available tools and technologies to provide rapid prototyping for possible learning solutions.
* Create 'mock-ups' of how solutions could look to enable SMEs to better visualize how a learning solution would work.
* Create strong relationships with IT to support an ability to move fast to pilot / prototype learning technologies.
* Act as trainer and coach for wider team in learning technologies and their application.
* Foster innovation by driving knowledge sharing across and beyond the Development organization, using latest learning technologies.
* Leverage existing knowledge and best practice with peers in the GDU team. Permanently looking for synergy across the training networks to identify and implement comprehensive learning technology solutions to satisfy client needs.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relevant fields of expertise, to support the continuous improvement of business processes and the appropriate learning solutions and experience.
* Support an analytics approach across GDU by building in appropriate data-capture in solutions e.g. google analytics
* Clear view of GDU technology strategy and architecture, recognized, agreed and supported by IT.
* Successful adoption of new and innovative technologies into learning solutions to drive in-creased impact / business benefit and greater efficiency (faster or lower cost solutions)
* Design, production and implementation of effective learning technology solutions on time and to budget from all Learning Technology team members.
No direct reports but will be responsible for training and coaching 2 x Learning Technology Managers and overseeing deliverables
Multiple matrix relations within allocated customer group, Learning Operations Managers, Learning Technologies Managers and Heads, Capability Building
Participate in decision-making and approval of training solution proposals, vendor selections and price negotiations.
Education: Life Science (BSc); previous working experience in pharmaceutical industry; HR / /behavioral / educational sciences background, Degree/Certification in Instructional Design or IT/ Learning Technology Certification, or proven relevant experience.
Languages: Minimal: Fluent English (oral and written), desirable: Local language (oral and written)
* 8 years+ HR and/or Training background
* 10 years+ Learning technology experience. Building technology solutions and using range of learning
* 3+ years working with SCORM / AICC / xAPI (Tin Can) and learning management systems
* Consulting, Facilitation & Business Partnering skills
* Ability to work in a cross functional and cross cultural team within a matrix organization
* Track record of accomplishments in applied instruction-al design and / or curricula development
* Strong business understanding, good scientific under-standing
Key to support Learning Organization and people, quality, productivity and innovation, and to complement activities around continuous learning.