Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
WillisTowersWatson are currently recruiting a
to join our Property & Casualty Business Team in Zurich.
Your Responsibilities as a Broker:
- Independent implementation and support of national and international corporate customers in the field of property / business interruption programs with or without captive, possibly also construction insurance
- Carrying out clarifications of needs and risk analyzes in the area of ??property and business interruption
- Assessment of risks, compilation of tender profiles and comparison of offers
- Drafting and formulation of insurance contracts
- Negotiations with insurers regarding wordings, premiums and claims
- Proactive maintenance of the portfolio assigned to you
- Presentation of program solutions to existing and potential customers
- Consolidated experience in insurance market: the field of international property.
- Degree or insurance certificate is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken German and very good English. Additional knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Willingness to provide service and pronounced customer orientation
- High level of independence and reliability as well as teamwork and communication skills
- Proven ability to function within a multi-national, matrix organization connected to a wide range of stakeholders
- Presentation and communication skills – ability to present clearly, translating concepts
- People skills – upward and direct management, persuasion, negotiation, diplomacy, able to work within mixed and virtual teams
We offer you a diverse and exciting position in a dynamic and international working environment. With us you will find a professional environment with employees who look forward to your competent support and a friendly person. Long-term cooperation, a cooperative team culture and professional knowledge management are our priority. The place of work is in a central location in the heart of the city of Zurich.
Are you interested?
We look forward to your online application. The application via our career portal only takes about 5 minutes.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU or EFTA nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer:
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.