At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - as Intern Marketing Communications in the project environment (6 months ++)
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for career entrants. We prepare you for an international career within the Vorwerk Group - in engineering, marketing, controlling or sales. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
As intern you will be a member of the Project Management Office (PMO) team, working very closely with the PMO lead and Program Management on the Communication aspects, but also perform some other PMO tasks as assigned.
- Coordinating and scheduling monthly get-together and other meetings
- Harmonizing and maintaining a strong program image across all communication channels
- Creating and publishing program news as well as project related announcements
- Ensuring stakeholder relevant information is available at the right place, in the right format and at the right time
- Acting as first point of contact for program members regarding contact lifecycle activities
- Completing smaller improvement projects within the PMO
- Planning and coordinating logistics for in-person events as needed for the program
- Managing feedback surveys and incentivising programs for various stakeholder groups
- Additional PMO tasks according capacity / time
- Strong PowerPoint skills, and the ability to abstract complex information into easy-to-understand slides
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and German, with the ability to distill and convey complex topics to a wider audience in simple terms
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Technical affinity (experience with Mailchimp, MS Teams, Confluence, PowerAutomate is a plus)
- Slant to marketing and/or change management
- Pragmatic, customer oriented and priority driven mind-set
- Team player with the ability to get feedback
- Can work under pressure and collaborate with multiple stakeholders in parallel
- Structured and organized with an eye for detail
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG
0041 44 786 01 90www.vorwerk.com