Join a dynamic, collaborative, multinational Legal & Compliance Team!
We are looking to fill a position at our headquarters in Baar (Zug), Switzerland with a talented and dedicated
You will play an essential role in our cross-border contract and case management processes, working together with our Swiss-based and Ukrainian team at the forefront of legal and compliance assistance, both for our internal departments as well as external partners.
You will diligently and reliably organize and track our legal and compliance document flows, service our stakeholders in our signing and other internal processes, as well as maintain and archive documents in paper and electronic format. Also complex projects are our daily bread and you will have the opportunity to support us with your pragmatic, yet still organized and process-oriented delivery.
Are you highly-organized, with a keen eye for detail and a good sense of urgency, willing to go the extra mile with enthusiasm, diplomacy and dedication? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 15 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions.
GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client's needs.
What you’ll do:
- Providing timely paralegal support to different stakeholders and also provide the legal team with general administrative support
- Checking contracts and other official documents as well as revise and support their finalization in different languages until fully signed
- Administering and maintaining the existing electronic and hardcopy contract archive
- Monitoring and tracking contract work and other legal work, as well as providing data reporting support
- Drafting and maintaining contract and other templates as well as internal policy and process documents
- Supporting superior and the Legal & Compliance Team in a broad variety of activities, like the ongoing automation project on case and contract management
- Supporting business development initiatives and overall corporate housekeeping of GMS AG and its subsidiaries
- Managing reception desk as vacation stand-in and during other absences
- providing general secretarial work
What we expect:
- Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent, legal background a strong plus
- 1-2+ years’ experience in the areas of process, contract administration or paralegal assistance
- Advanced level of English & German (written and verbal) & excellent communication skills and a very good sense for cultural diversity
- Knowledge of administration responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook, in particular), knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), case or contract management (CLM) applications or equivalent
- Process-orientation and diligence, paired with a diplomatic demeanor
- Professional work attitude and the ability to perform well under pressure with good sense of urgency
- Swiftness in understanding a multinational working environment as well as cross-border end-to-end business processes
- Commitment in ensuring legal and contract compliance
- Pragmatic, organized, process-oriented focus and a high level of self-motivation and discipline
- Commitment, integrity and progress enthusiasm
- A multicultural & dynamic work environment in a rapidly growing worldwide business;
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of open mindset, high dedication and team spirit striving for success
- Professional team that is committed and stands for highest standards of performance
- Our values - Commitment, Integrity and Progress – are present in our day-to-day company activities
- Customer oriented business culture with a high respect for both internal and external customers
- Competitive salary and bonus system
Choosing GMS, you choose progress!
For this position only direct applications will be considered. If you are not contacted in due time after your application, you have not been selected for the short list