Client Data Manager (80-100%)
Your field of responsibility
We offer you a role that exposes you to the entire Client Data Community within the bank, in a continuously evolving
environment, impacted by regulatory and strategic initiatives, where managing data is becoming the key enabler for
success. Get the opportunity to have a high impact on data management topics, by managing Client data as an asset and
collaborating closely with Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts from Business and IT. Further you will have the
possibility to enable Client data management in the area of digitalization and to support the development and
implementation of the Client Data Target State. Daily tasks, in short: identify critical data, embed ownership, measure
and improve data quality as well as seek opportunities to exploit the data. Besides that we offer you time to invest in
yourself to learn new tools and key data management skills.
Your future colleagues
We are organized in a value stream with shared responsibilities across the team and therefore require and look for
lots of ownership and leadership to advance our topics. We work together as a family and also take time for personal
topics and fun at work. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing
the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
- Passion for data and high motivation to work in teams in a collaborative and flexible delivery model
- High sense of responsibility and independent working practice, showing initiative and high level of reliability
- An interest in analyzing business processes, data flows, data models and defining and implementing data management
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience in data related work fields in consulting, data science, IT, business intelligence
or corporate environment
- Preferably experience or interest in Banking and Client (data) related key processes
- Good knowledge in SQL and Tableau
- Verbal and written proficiency in English, German a plus!
- A position for self-starters who want to take over responsibilities for comprehensive Client data management
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and you are dedicated to foster an inclusive culture in all
aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and
can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. A. Feuchter would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your
career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in
Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated
individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global
marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging
for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be
protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your