Structured Lending Specialist in Premium Clients, Zurich, 80-100%
Structured Lending Specialist in Premium Clients, Zurich, 80-100% #162152Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich |
Vollzeit | Private Banking and Wealth Management |
162152Relationship Management / Client Service AdvisoryMultiple
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities.
Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new
leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses,
divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clientsand to help our employees grow.
It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training,
networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Premium Clients is the partner for very wealthy clients in Switzerland with sophisticated needs requiring complex
solutions. Based on a holistic client coverage approach we provide a wide range of customized wealth management
advisory services and solutions. In close collaboration with specialists from other areas we ensure global access to
the integrated bank.
The Structured Lending Solutions team within Premium Clients offers a challenging and diverse job in a very dynamic
and results-oriented environment. The team focuses on structuring credit facilities secured by divers financial assets
and often complex legal set-ups as well as tailored risk management solutions.
- Arrange structured lending and strategic equity derivatives solutions for clients of the UHNWI segment in
Switzerland with a focus on asset-backed financing, in particular equity and fund-linked solutions
- Build innovative and bespoke lending structures, with an appreciation of credit, legal, regulatory and tax aspects
to grow the banks lending offering
- Be responsible for the entire transaction process from origination and structuring to execution and life-cycle
management by working with other specialized partners such as trading, legal and credit risk management
- Support origination efforts for financing and derivative transactions and work with relationship managers to build
pipeline and create deal flow
- Perform risk analysis on borrowers, collateral, and transaction structures, prepare credit memoranda and ensure
required approvals are identified and acquired
- Negotiate terms and conditions with relationship managers and clients
- Work with the legal in-house department and external legal counsel to perform legal due diligence, assess the impact
of legal and regulatory issues arising in specific transactions, coordinate the drafting of transaction documents, and
review loan documentation
- Provide end-to-end expert advice to relationship managers and clients
- Strategic business development in the lending area by providing expert input to risk appetite discussions, internal
product pricing and changes in regulatory requirements
- MA/MSc. degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Proficient in English and either German, Italian or French
- Experience in structuring financing transactions in a leading bank or financial advisor active in this field
- Particular experience in structuring fund-linked financing transactions will be highly regarded
- Good understanding of financial analysis and strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; basics in other Microsoft Office tools and experience with Bloomberg
or a comparable market data provider
- Flexibility, a proactive approach, high sense of responsibility, and perseverance with high attention to detail
Ms. T. Palmieri would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global
marketplace and drives our success.