Our Client Pacojet is a dynamic, professional cooking system enabling unprecedented creativity, exquisite results and responsible economies.
The Company Our Client Pacojet is a dynamic, professional cooking system enabling unprecedented creativity, exquisite results and responsible economies. As global market leader for nearly 30 years, Pacojet has become an indispensable gourmet device that is found in the world's best restaurants and catering facilities around the globe. Developed and manufactured in Switzerland, the Pacojet's high precision machinery and superior quality ensure consistent performance and long life.
Your Duties As the international Marketing Coordinator Pacojet you are coordinating the international marketing-mix for the Pacojet products and services at Pacojet AG Zug, Switzerland. This position comprises the effective application of marketing instruments including market research, promotion and communication within the Pacojet marketing strategy.
You report to the International Marketing Manager and works in effective collaboration with key interfaces such as Pacojet Subsidiaries, Independent General Importers and Dealers, International Accounts and End-Customers. The position is based at the Pacojet Headquarters in Zug. The range of duties includes:
- Generate international market- and customer-insights, as well as information on competitive initiatives
- Drive international promotional measures, such as PR, advertising, brochures, social media /
- Operational support for digital marketing tools, e.g. website, domains, social media, newsletter,
- Pacojet app
- Support and further development SEO/SEA
- Contribution to digital / analogue marketing content (text / video / image)
- Coordination of the Pacojet scope of delivery (content review, coordination of reprints)
- Supports the marketing content for the Pacojet e-Academy
- Organisation of intl. trade fairs (stand construction, stand design, material etc.) and events
- Coordination of relevant marketing formalities (terms & policy updates, tool approvals worldwide)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration with focus on marketing and related economics or equivalent education
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of professional experience in international marketing and distribution,
- preferably B to B in specialty products
- Experience in general media, social media and web-communication
- excellent personal communication and presentation skills
- IT office-skills and DTP
- strategic and analytical thinking
- strength in organization and execution
- good networker, ability to connect to a wide variety of environment and cultures
- language skills: excellent English and German is a must plus fluent in at least one more language - desirable are Spanish or French
Your Prospects Are you looking for a challenging job in a company that is developing and growing very successfully worldwide? Pacojet has a unique position in the market with its technically advanced products and offers you the opportunity for a long-term commitment. A small, motivated team is looking forward to welcoming you.
Your Contact If you can identify yourself with the requirements of this rewarding position, we kindly ask you to send us your application and CV online (PDF file). For further information, please contact Mr. Alexander Gonzalez.