Join Mars as an Associate and shape a more prosperous future – for your community, for the planet and for yourself. From the moment you come abroad you’ll find endless opportunities to pursue your passions, take on new challenges and explore our diverse business. Work with great managers and other Associates who will help you bring your ideas to life.
At Mars, your tomorrow starts today.
The purpose of the role is to ensure accurate order processing from receipt of order to delivery and invoicing. Responsibilities include:
- Order management for our customers and inventory management for one of our customers (VMI). You’ll be in regular contact with customers, key account managers and the warehouse
- Securing product availability, monitoring of delivery dates, organization of product changeovers in collaboration with other functions.
- Active contribution to various internal and external projects. You’ll make full use of your knowledge in digitalization and automation and will be able to further build on this.
What do we offer?
- a world of development opportunities
- a dynamic and international working environment
- a motivated team
- flexible working hours and attractive benefits
What are we looking for:
- Knowledge of and experience in a similar position in the FMCG world (min. of 2 years)
- Excellent abilities to engage and deal with customers paired with resilience and self-confidence in more demanding situations
- Strong system skills as well as curiosity and interest to understand processes and improve them where appropriate
- Ability to work as part of a team and using own initiative
- German native with good knowledge of English and French
Curious to learn more about this opportunity? Thank you very much for your complete application via https://jobs.mars.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!