- You lead development projects in terms of quality planning of purchased parts
- You plan and carry out monitoring audits of all suppliers
- You support the project management and the purchasing, testing and design departments with quality issues
- You are responsible for actively supporting the introduction of quality management for new products
- You ensure the effective cooperation between production and suppliers
- You are in charge of the incoming goods' inspection during the initial sampling and in case of complaints
- Additionally you reduce the warranty costs and take over 8D-reports
- You have successfully graduated your studies as an engineer in the field of mechanical engineering and have additionally completed an auditor qualification
- You have obtained profound professional experience in quality and project management
- In addition you possess a very good knowledge of German and English as well as a good knowledge of French
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office
- Your personality is characterised by independency as well as strong communication and teamwork skills
We offer an exciting activity in a young and dynamic team, payment commensurate with your skills and social benefits of a modern company.
Please note that your application can only be processed after the end of the company holidays from 16.08.2022
Many thanks for your understanding.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Nadege MALAN at: +41 26 913 31 11.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components. The company develops and produces various products which are used in the fields of building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
7, Rue Hans-Liebherr
+41 26 913 31 11