At Mondelez International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands - both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum.
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
Mondelez is on a journey to expand our digital capability across the Supply chain, with a strong focus on Planning.
The capability planning lead is accountable for bringing and maintaining the Mondelez MEU Supply Planning capability to best in class.
How you will contribute
This will include capability development on:
- Advanced Supply Planning tools, e.g.
- Automated master data management
- Automated boundary settings management
- Repetitive Flexible Scheduling, incl. automation of this
- Advanced S&OE capabilities (e.g. Kinaxis, O9 or similar)
- Implementation of capability development tools, auditing and tracking
The role also has a governance/ executional responsibility for the regional Inventory reduction and Waste reduction programs.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career.
You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- End to End Supply Chain management.
- Supply Planning, preferred in a Planning Hub environment - key requirement
- Managing in a matrixed FMCG company
- Digital transformation in planning
- Demand planning/fulfillment/IBP
- Strong communication and persuasive skills as the role has to influence across various levels
- Passion for finding better ways to get work done
- Agile mindset - ability to learn and adapt (at times it is better to be fast and good enough than perfect)
- Exposure to predictive technologies would be nice to have
- Hands-on experience and willingness to get "hands dirty" as needed
- The role has significant interaction with the regional leadership team and various global counterparts and it has a strong visibility
What we offer:
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands-and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.