Full Stack Java Developer Luzern, 80-100%
Full Stack Java Developer Luzern, 80-100% #164791Schweiz-Switzerland - Central CH-Luzern | Vollzeit | Technology [IT] |
164791Software Development / EngineeringEnglish
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich,
Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over
150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our
clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work,
we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development
opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and
communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A unique and diverse role within a decentral, very motivated Authority Tax Reporting IT team within the Swiss
Universal Bank in the center of Lucerne
- As a full stack developer you will implement changes in the user interface, backend services and database. You will
perform peer code reviews to ensure clean code, high software quality and stable automatic deployment pipelines
- In this role you will be in close contact with business analysts, product owners and other developers in Switzerland
and other countries. You will help to bring our applications to new platforms like SpringBoot, Kubernetes etc.
- In case of technical problems you will support with issue analysis and ensure timely delivery of patch releases
- With this position we offer you the chance to grow within our dynamic and diverse organization and to develop
knowhow on various banking topics and technologies
- You show experience in programming with Java and working with relational databases
- You have knowledge with enterprise technologies like Spring and EJB, service architecture with REST, WS and JMS as
well as web technologies such as XML, JSON, SCSS, HTML, Angular etc.
- You are a standout teammate with an independent, reliable and forward-thinking way of working
- You are highly motivated to learn new technologies and work within a large application landscape
- With your positive, dedicated and committed appearance you easily build up and maintain a consistent shareholder
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German and English are required
Ms. E. Nue would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global
marketplace and drives our success.