Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating in 37 different locations across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private assets solutions to our clients.
For our Private Assets Sales Team we are looking for an experienced salesperson. The person will cover pension funds, insurance and intermediary clients all over Switzerland with a focus on the French-speaking part. The person will sit within the Team in Zurich and report to the Country Head in Switzerland and the Global Head of Private Assets Sales.
Sales Director with focus on Private Equity, Switzerland (80% - 100%)
- Client coverage will comprise of mainly French-speaking, but also German-speaking, large and mid-sized pension funds and insurance companies and intermediary clients in Switzerland
- Develop existing client relationships and establish new ones
- Significant contributor to our fund raising and revenue targets, in-line with our strategic business plan
- Develop a client/investment pipeline across our private equity product range in close collaboration with our generalist sales teams
- Deep knowledge in private equity, knowledge of other private asset classes is a plus
- Close collaboration with our private equity unit Schroder Adveq to win prospective investors
- Strong ownership of client pipeline incl. RFP process and the preparation of mandate offerings
- Close collaboration with local product management and client servicing team on a daily basis
- Maintain and apply strong investment and pension markets knowhow and competence on regulatory subjects
- Support and participate in client and industry hospitality and training events
- High affinity to data-driven sales and able to embrace the power of data, leveraging the insights from our analytics team in London
- 7+ years’ experience in selling investment products/solutions in private equity to sophisticated investors
- Master’s degree, CFA or CIIA candidates preferred
- Fluent in French is a must, German is a strong plus; corporate language is English
- Established client and investment consultant network is a plus
- Deep understanding of private equity products and solutions, private assets and financial markets
- Significant awareness of competitor propositions and wider market trends
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate verbally and in written form
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich main station at Central. Please apply online with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland) AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11