Help us to shape the future of banking. The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process…
Solution Marketing Manager
Help us to shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves around 155 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq’s growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2’000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
Avaloq has a history of leading the move towards software enabled services in banking in Europe and Asia through our Global Processing Network. As we continue to leverage more software, automation and the FinTech ecosystem in our software and transaction processing services we are looking for a Solution Marketing Manager to promote our product and services offering.You have established experience of product marketing or management in the banking software industry, delivered as SaaS and working ecosystem’s partners. You are in tune with the market and regional trends in SaaS and BPaaS for Banks and Financial Institutions. You possess a strong knowledge of the competitive landscape and have proven expertise in the banking and wealth management technologies. In this position, you are part of the Avaloq Group Marketing team. You are working closely with other divisions of sales, product and services offering owners and finance. You create and maintain the marketing content for all marketing collaterals related to Avaloq market offering. You analyse and monitor the competition of Avaloq and support the strategy teams on market analysis.
You empower Avaloq sales teams with a go-to-market package on Avaloq product and service offering, you coordinate content marketing creation for promotion events globally and channels and coordinate sales briefing. You also coordinate thought leadership creation in various formats, working with Avaloq subject-matter experts and partnering with external research or consulting companies.
Product and Services Promotion
- Define together with the Market Offering owners of Avaloq and the sales organization the value proposition and unique selling points for Avaloq Banking Suite offered by Avaloq across multiple locations and market segments
- Create content marketing for Avaloq offering (brochures, case studies, fact sheets, etc.)
- Create thought leadership white papers and research paper in coordination with Avaloq subject-matter experts and with the support of external research or consulting companies
- Support the briefing of analysts to position Avaloq offering and strategic roadmap and communicate Avaloq value proposition and unique selling points
- Coordinate and organise the presentations of solution promotion or thought leadership at events organised or sponsored by Avaloq globally
- Support market sales and strategy teams on the market analysis for new software offerings or for new market locations
- Analyse Avaloq software competitors’ offering, how to beat competition and Avaloq differentiating points
- Monitor and analyse Avaloq software competitors and market news
- Support the sales organisation and Market Offering owners on sales opportunities
- University or higher education degree in business, economics or engineering
- Qualification in the area of marketing preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in marketing or product management of B2B software or technology-related services in the financial industry, preferably within the banking industry, experience with SaaS and BPaaS preferred
- International experience in the financial industry
- Good understanding of financial technologies and software vendor market
- Proven track record in delivering content marketing for offering promotion materials and thought-leadership such as case studies, brochures, thought-leadership white papers and articles, industry conference presentation
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communications skills with both external and internal stakeholders at different levels, including executive levels
- Strong understanding of financial services business trends and challenges and articulated vision of the future of banking and the financial industry
- Ability to work independently on tight deadlines and under pressure, setting priorities and pro-actively manage issues and risk
- Project management skills preferred
Main place of work
Anna DrozdowskaAvaloq Evolution AG Human Resources
+41 58 316 23 76
Direct applications only.
Additional information on Avaloq and on our other vacancies can be found on www.jobs.avaloq.com
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Anna Drozdowska