Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) supervises global supply chain management for Johnson & Johnson's Pharmaceuticals business unit. The goal of the JSC Affiliate Supply Management is to achieve an optimal interaction between customer service, inventory and operational costs throughout the supply chain, to reach an excellent level of customer service by ensuring transparency across the supply chain and proactive problem solving and communication as well as to form a platform for further integration and improvements in the supply chain.
- Lead the Supply Chain Workstream of a global divestment project
- Setup of all relevant master data and ensure timely artwork creation
- Establish Supply and Demand Process with buyer
- Monitor inventory as per MA transfer/business cutover date
- Ensure alignment with delisting process post divestiture
- Monitor adherence to contractual agreements with respect to supply chain
- Manage the entire product portfolio of the buyer and are responsible for the entire order management cycle, OTI ? Order to Invoice which includes Pricing, Master Data, order entry, Product Master, Invoicing and Inventory, taking into consideration all internal and external requirements
- Create and maintain business relationship with the customer, focusing on excellent and proactive communication, transparency and pro-active and tactical problem-solving
- Cooperate with our distribution and manufacturing sites in order to ensure the product arrives on time at the customer
- Ensure that the inventory levels of the customer are replenished on time based on their latest forecast numbers
- Work on forecast accuracy together with the customer to realize an effective and efficient supply chain
- Problem solving and consistent approach to process improvements together with the customer or within the team
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years related work experience
- Experience in project management is a must
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals
- Operational knowledge of customer service KPIs and the ability to track performance against them
- Ability to communicate clearly to all levels of the organization
- Abilities to utilize technologies and systems to provide a more agile approach to understanding customer needs
- Critical Thinking and solution oriented
This role based in Zug, Switzerland will initially be limited to approx. 12 months, with the option for an extension. If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!