You are available immediately and have proven experience in financial controlling/planning, ideally in a pharma environment.you are solution oriented with excellent Analytics skills? Then apply immediately for this temporary assignment until 31.12.2021.
your responsibilities :
- Preparation and coordination of forecast / budget with finance business partners, global project managers and development teams while actively challenging assumptions, reviewing results and ensuring data integrity.
- Lead the analysis of cross-portfolio R&D cost reporting generating executive summaries financial and budget bridges for the R&D organisation to support strategic decision making by the Business Unit
- Prepare and contribute key inputs in the development of high-quality presentations for internal & external stakeholders (New target selection, Financial planning etc.)
- Develops and delivers in-depth analysis and strategic insights into the pipeline/portfolio for senior management meetings, including development of automated views, reports, and metrics.
- Co-lead development, implementation and continuous improvement of state-of-the-art R&D project management systems and tools incl. the financial reporting aspects of the Division, incl. the processes and tools.
your tasks :
- Strong understanding of financial controlling, financial planning, and analysis in biopharma R&D.
- Masters in life science or MBA with finance business planning experience.
- Project management qualification (PMP /Prince2/ or equivalent) is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of the drug development process with demonstrated insights in the global completive business environment.
- Knowledge of Project &/ portfolio management in biopharma R&D.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without formal authority & establish sturdy cross-functional partnerships in a matrix organization.
- Proficient in handling complex financial figures with in-depth expertise in forecasting and validation methodologies.
- Ability to manage undefined scopes and put structure into large-scale ambiguity
Randstad (Schweiz) AG