Exciting career opportunities are available for part-time and Saturday only Bridal Stylists to join the team at our new True Society-Zug bridal store. This is a new concept store and training center in Europe and promises to deliver an exceptional experience for brides.
With the opening of our new location, we are looking for part-time and Saturday only associates who must be available to work Saturdays and some evenings on a regular basis.
True Society has developed a strong reputation as a premier bridal retailer of bridal gowns, bridesmaids’ gowns, and accessories. Ideal candidates will possess exceptional customer-focused sales skills and a passion for working with customers to ensure their perfect bridal experience. We’re seeking energetic individuals that want to be challenged, learn, and grow with us. Successful applicants will be strong communicators with the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and enjoy working with a team of talented bridal professionals.
What We Require
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients and represent the store and the lines we sell in a professional and consultative manner.
- Work one on one with brides and their bridal parties to find their perfect style including wedding gowns, bridesmaid gowns, and accessories.
- Assist bridesmaids with their dress selection, fitting, and ordering.
- Provide suggestions for accessories and other add-on items or services.
- Consistently achieve and maintain sales goals (daily, weekly, monthly) as set forth by management.
- Conduct customer calls to continue to develop rapport with prospective customers.
- Assist with implementing new business ideas relating to customer experience, driving sales, new technology, and merchandising.
- Build relationships with customers via consistent communication throughout the entire lifecycle of the bride’s experience.
- Participate and assist with organizing in-store events, bridal fairs, and promotions.
- Maintain a high level of store standards by maintaining a clean floor and well-organized store.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
What We Expect
- Available to work Saturdays and evenings on a regular basis
- Strong sales aptitude with the ability to prospect and close retail sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German; must be both professional and friendly. Good knowledge of English written and verbal. Any additional language is an advantage.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Dedication and ability to quickly develop strong product knowledge of the bridal industry and trends.
- Physical ability to move throughout the store, lift up to 12 kilograms, kneel and stand.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and Saturdays. You must be available to work Saturdays in order to be considered for this position.
- Detail-oriented with a keen understanding of industry trends.
- Ability to always maintain a fashion-forward and professional appearance.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to self-manage working effectively to a deadline.
- Be a team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to adapt to change in an ever-growing, fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2 years bridal sales or other consultative retail sales experience preferred.
- Apprenticeship as a retail specialist (Detailhandelsfachfrau/mann) with a federal certificate of proficiency desired but not a requirement
What We Offer
We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our fast-growing global team! In return for your skills, we offer you the opportunity to join an international industry leader and be part of a creative and collaborative culture that empowers its people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. We recognize and reward excellence, innovation, and loyalty. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for talented individuals to thrive.
How to Apply
If you have the skills, spark, and drive to help us further our growth, apply now by emailing your cover letter (English), resume/cv (English), and reference letters and copies of diplomas and certificates to click here to apply. Please note: We believe cover letters are important to help us understand why you are interested in this position and your unique story and qualifications. If you really want to work with us, please take this into consideration when submitting your materials.