Kera Energy is active in the petrochemical and energy markets handling sourcing, inbound supply logistics, storage, blending and outbound supply logistics. Kera Energy is based in Zug with operations across Europe. We are a medium sized company with a strong base load business and a strong growth plan.
Join us if you are interested in growing and being part of the business as we expand.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Focus of the role is supporting the Head of Operations (primary) as well as the Head of Finance (secondary)
- Logistics: Liaising with vessel brokers, agents and/or owners and our internal team. Liaising with terminals to optimize the routes and minimize demurrage. Supporting vessel nominations and schedules.
- Surveyors and laboratories: Execute nominations and other instructional exchanges. Give full and detailed instructions/nominations to perform a proper job.
- Contact to customers/suppliers: Daily contact with suppliers and customers on logistical matters. Coordinating the shipments. Finalizing and presenting of documents.
- Bank/Finance contacts: support all documentational needs for both banks and finance partners. Support all accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciliation and book keeping activities.
- Insurance: Insuring risks of each transport as well as material in storage.
- Internal tasks: Email exchange and direct contact with all parties for the execution of the contracts.
- Contact to customers/suppliers: Arranging payments, closely monitoring receivables, claims, and all related documentation.
Qualifications – Knowledge and Experience:
- Education: a sound educational background (commercial apprenticeship or bachelor). Although not required, chemistry or engineering background is a plus as there are opportunities to support or lead trouble shooting events and business development.
- Experience: 3+ years of working experience, ideally in commodity export/logistics, preferably in liquid bulk.
- Languages: Excellent written and oral English. This will be the primary language of the position. German written and spoken in addition preferred.
Qualifications – Style:
- Ability to work in an international team, be a specialist in your primary role, however, have the attitude to do any secondary requirements to support the business.
- Build, support and optimize mindset
- Our values, must be your values
- Ethics and Integrity; Respect of our people and our partners; Transparency; Teamwork.
- At the end of the day, give and receive respect
Join us if you are interested in growing and being an integral part of the business as we expand.
Send questions, CVs and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org