Do you have proven track record of building analytics platform? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you want to design and build best-in-class, enterprise scale applications using the latest technologies?
We're looking for a java developer to:
* Build spark and java-based libraries that will be part of a data platform
* collaborate to refine user requirements though test-driven development (TDD)
* analyze root causes of incidents and provide answers
* document the provided resolutions
* perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
You'll be working in the Group Compliance Regulatory & Governance (GCRG) data management team in Zurich. We provide engineering services to support building components for a shared data lake platform. Together as team, we provide solutions to compliance and regulatory requirements in line with the established Corporate IT Standards. As a java developer, you'll play an important role in delivering components towards GCRG's data strategy aligning them to our data management framework, and enabling advanced analytics capabilities.
Your experience and skills
* ideally 5+ years of experience as Big Data Developer, focusing on Spark, Java, finance sector background a plus
* experience in utilizing cloud service such as Azure event hub, ETL/data factory, PostGres, Flowable a plus
* Experience with continuous integration environments, DevOps principles, automated unit testing and the tools used to support CI and release management required (2 years).
* able to produce secure, stable and good performing code
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent with a focus in Computer Science, Software Engineering
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS International Recruiting