Client Advisor WM APAC Switzerland HNW Greater China Team in Zurich
Are you a dynamic relationship manager who delivers an exceptional client experience? Do you have a strong track record in client advisory and sales? Are you a proven risk manager?
We're looking for a client advisor for HNW Greater China clients to:
* build, establish and grow client relationships
* provide trusted advice to clients in collaboration with colleagues in investment products and solutions teams
* have a plan to develop the client book with measurable outcomes
* keep accurate and up-to-date records on client investor profiles
* take a strategic view of clients' investments and closely monitor their portfolio quality
* comply with all regulations, policies and standards to be in line with our risk management culture
You'll be working in the High Net Worth (HNW) team in Zurich City. We're focused on managing, preserving and growing our clients' wealth, and help our clients plan for and manage succession. We provide our employees with training and continuous education to better serve our clients and promote personal development. As a client advisor, you'll play an important role in helping us stay a global leader in wealth management.
Your experience and skills
* proven experience in relationship management, asset gathering and investments, ideally minimum 6 years working in a client-facing role within Private Banking for the Greater China market
* effective client and sales skills and ability to capitalize on existing business opportunities, as well as creating new themes / developing new business
* strong networking / communication skills and a proactive approach to working with colleagues across the firm
* firm grasp of the Chinese financial markets and regulatory frameworks
* ability to build strong client networks, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
* resilient team player and truly service oriented
* aptitude for digitization and technology
* excellent communicator in English and Mandarin/ Chinese or any local client base language
* ability to travel extensively within the Chinese region
We are looking forward to receive your full application dossier in English including your CV, motivation letter, diploma and Swiss work permit copy.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Business Solutions AG