Junior Executive Assistant (80 - 100%) - Geneva
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast- paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
We are looking for you
To support our Business Tax practice we are looking for a talented junior Executive Assistant for our office in Geneva. Is business administration your kind of work? Then we are the right company for you.
What you can expect from us
- Diary management on Outlook
- Maintaining the contact system on Outlook SAP contact
- Comprehensive secretarial support for Partners and Directors
- Organizing and booking national and international travel arrangements
- Arranging and coordinating meetings
- Be responsible for expenses reimbursement & time reports
- Production of letters/memos/spreadsheets/reports and PowerPoint presentations
- o Working collaboratively with other team members as well as other business unities
- o Dealing with administrative tasks such as filing, managing incoming / outgoing mail, filing databases, archiving
- Internal/external marketing support
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Perform different procedures linked with our clients
- Fluent in French and English (mandatory)
- Maximum 1-3 years relevant experience in a similar role within a Professional Services environment
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills and you can work independently, whilst maintaining contact with colleagues at all levels, including those working remotely
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and you know how to prioritize workload, whilst remaining calm and composed
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to provide the highest level of internal and external client service as well as discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
- Demonstrate a willingness to own/solve problems as they arise, but also have the ability to identify issues for referral
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, earliest start date and salary expectations, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.