Our client, a leading Medical DeviceCompany is looking for a Project manager electrical / building technologynear Zug, Switzerland.
As a project manager for building technology, you are responsible for the smooth handling of investment projects at the site and bring your expertise to bear in day-to-day work.
- Management, or sub-project management, of building technology projects in various renovation and new construction projects
- Responsibility for technical advice to internal departments and customers in relation to electrical and building technology
- Responsibility for trouble-free project execution and efficient use of resources as well as optimal coordination of users and project participants including the monitoring of sub-companies
- Responsible for smooth communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Active assistance in the development of technical guidelines and specifications
- Participation in Building technology engineering as well as building owner representation and quality assurance (HLKSE)
- Recognition of optimizationpotentialas well as the derivation and implementation of suitable measures
- Successfully completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering (or comparable) or completed apprenticeship with subsequent further training in the field of building technology or construction management
- Good years of professional experience in the coordination of sub-companies
- Good professional experience in the management of projects in the field of electrical / building technology
- Projectexperiencewith the construction and maintenance of building technology systems during operation
- Networked way of thinking, open to new ideas and questions conventional thought patterns
- Very good PC skills as well as IT affinity
- Independent and fast way of working
- Very good spoken and written German, English is an advantage
If its an interest to you than apply asap and if the profile look interesting thanI will be happy to speak with you to share more details regarding the position. Incase not, than I will reach out to for an another suitable role for sure.
Its an urgent position with a deadline to submit the candidates by 25th November (Wednesday) 4:00 pm , so please reply soon.
Good wishes :)
Randstad (Schweiz) AG