At Mondelez International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands - both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum.
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
In your role you will:
- Lead the CS&L Center of Excellence covering the Demand and Supply Planning and IBP process areas
- Create the MEU strategy, vision and roadmap for these areas and develop the people, tools and process capabilities needed to support the strategic vision
- Lead the initiatives to deliver the strategy working closely with regional category and global stakeholders
- Partner with the process champions and leaders across the five IBP steps (portfolio management review, demand review, supply review, integrated reconciliation and the management business review) to ensure the reviews are effective to make the informed decisions
- Provide holistic and unbiased counsel to the category or business unit president to ensure the right behaviours are demonstrated across the organization
- Be in charge of the integrated reconciliation and/or the IBP management business review process to proactively address issues in IBP to ensure the delivery
- Proactively inspire and drive process excellence and business capability (people capability, performance management,process and operations excellence, change management and project management) in Planning and IBP
- Interact with regional leadership team and various global counterparts
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar leading role in an international environment, ideally within the consumer goods industry
- Expertise and in-depth experience of Supply, Demand Planning and the IBP process
- University degree in Business Administration, Supply chain, Logistics or similar
- Broad functional experience or knowledge of the processes of product management, demand and/or supply management highly recommended
- Advanced knowledge of IBP systems and processes a plus but not required
- Advanced (practical) knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning a plus
- Recognized leadership capability
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions
- Outstanding experience implementing new business processes and driving organization change
- Strong facilitation and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.