You will be working in an international team of diverse, energetic and highly skilled financial and technology marketers who are focused on supporting our clients, prospects, partners & industry
You will be working in an international team of diverse, energetic and highly skilled financial and technology marketers who are focused on supporting our clients, prospects, partners & industry understand Avaloq’s complex yet extremely beneficial offering. This role is within the offering (product/service) department of Avaloq’s Group Marketing, which reports into the Group Chief Product Officer.
You will be the link between Avaloq’s CSDO (Client Service Delivery Office) and marketing team. You will have an extensive knowledge of the wealth management industry and understand the need for Avaloq’s tools and services within the industry. This is a new role within the organisation, and you will be in a unique place to shape your role and help position Avaloq’s innovative products and services in our global markets (Asia, Middle East, Europe). You will have an interest in the services provided to wealth managers which help them reduce cost by reducing complex processes through such things as advanced automation, outsourcing and robotics.
- Strengthen the relationship between service owners & managers and group marketing
- Be the knowledge hub for Avaloq’s service offering
- Support in the execution of the product & service go to market strategy
- Have a client perspective of the product and service need
- At least three years of experience within the wealth management industry.
- At least two years of experience in some form of technology or financial services marketing.
- Experience or a deep interest in solving our clients and prospects problems.
- Fluent English speaker
- Fluent Italian language.
- Financial services experience in Asia, Europe, Switzerland, Australia