Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and join our Service & Aftersales team at Männedorf, Zurich as
Global Service Spare Parts Planner 80-100%
What you will do
This position is the integration point for spare parts into the sales organizations of our Life Science Business and our Partnering Business. You are the single point of contact for internal customers in regards of global spare parts delivery situation.
Responsibilities will include
- Forecasting activities associated with spare parts
- Creating and maintaining forecast models for customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, customer, finance and others
- Communicating and tracking spare parts KPI's to the stakeholder by providing multiple management reports on different aggregation levels
- Reviewing historical sales trends and researching demand drivers
- Developing statistical forecast models
- Interacting with sales, operations, and customer
What you bring along
- Degree in science or business administration
- Education in Data Analytic Tools and Forecasting Models
- At least 3 years of experience in inside sales or in a planning function
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impact
- Proven ability to work within and influence cross-functional organizations to progress process development and continuous improvements
- Negotiation skills in English and German (spoken and written)
- Brilliant and effective communicator able to deal with global complex customer and business situations
- MS Office, especially Excel & Power BI, Business Analyzer SAP and SAP R/3
What you will get
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with "Swissness" at heart
- Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
We will only consider applications that fully meet our requirements.
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medicaldevice #biology #biotechnology #insidesales #KPItracking #analytical #fastthinker