We are assisting one of our trusted clients, a global financial institution, in their search for a Personal / Administrative Assistant to strengthen the team based in Basel. This role would be part of the Risk team where you would be supporting Risk Managers in their day-to-day activities including investigations into credit risk and writing reports. This would be a temporary position for 9 Months starting on the 1st of May or June.
- Arrange meeting rooms and coordinates invitations, lunches and events
- Monitor settlement failures and counterparty limits
- Generates risk reports with excel and other tools
- Support the wider team on a range of administrative and back office duties
- Complex diary management including global travel arrangements and expenses
- Actively gives input on risk topics using previously acquired business acumen
- 1 - 2 years of experience as a Personal / Administrative Assistant
- Professional proficiency in English is a must
- Previous working experience in financial services is a competitive advantage
- Charismatic and well-presented professional
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Switzerland can be considered for this position.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA