Group Director of Application Management
Selecta is Europe's leading route-based, self-service provider offering great quality coffee and convenience food solutions in the workplace and public spaces. Every day we serve tasty beverages and snacks to more than 10 million people at our 475,000 points of sale in 16 countries across Europe through vending services and solutions companies in all business segments. With an annual turnover of €1.0 billion, we owe our success to our ca. 8,000 highly skilled, dedicated and passionate Selecta employees who are committed to creating millions of moments of JOY for our clients and their consumers every day! Which is why we strive to offer safe and desirable jobs, focused on personal development and mobility.
- Define and manage the ERP application stack (MS Dynamics/Infor) and the integration framework, incl. MS Power Platform technologies
- Lead the application development team
- Manage the global application portfolio for Infor/ MS Dynamics (CRM, F&O, Power Platform, MS IoT)
- Support strategic ERP roadmap and consolidation of applications
- Manage and steer the delivery of application development based on MS Dynamics/ Infor (applications, data architecture)
- Optimize DevOps capabilities, coordinate CI/CD development
- Develop and manage the engagement and relationship with all key stakeholders (Supply Chain, Finance, Field Services)
- Responsible for whole budget planning and approval requests
- Support, centralize and manage the demand from different projects requiring developments on ERP landscape
- Lead and manage partners & system integrators, contractors, and internal employees across our global ERP estate
- Support post go-live issues management and escalations (via support team)
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant industry experience working in development and integration of large-scale solutions involving multiple technologies platforms and interfaces across inhouse and externally developed systems (off-the-shelve)
- Expert level experience with ERP (MS Dynamics solutions, especially F&O, CE and Infor) as well as MS technology (MS Azure, PowerBI, MS Power Platform etc.)
- Relevant experience in leading global or multi-country rollout of a pan-European ERP solution
- Proven experience managing budget, internal and external teams
- Advanced cloud development and agile project management methods and practices
- Significant exposure and experience in working with and interfacing to global delivery teams
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Diligent and highly committed working attitude to proactively prevent issues upfront, quickly resolve active issues and drive excellence via test automation, continuous development/integration and deployment
- Leading as a role-model: Strong sense of individual drive (self-starter), responsibility and motivation (“can do” attitude)
- Fill-the-gap: Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and competing priorities
- Dynamic working style and the ability to think innovatively to solve problems
- Excellent English communication and executive level presentation skills
- BSc (Engineering, Computer Science or related) required, MSc or above preferred
Have we gained your interest?
We are looking forward to your application.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online auf dem Selecta Karriereportal. Es werden keine Bewerbungen per E-Mail oder Post berücksichtigt.