Are you looking for a new challenge in a global environment? Do you know your way around in ahighly regulated industry? We are looking for your talent for one of our clients in the pharmaceutical industry.
In this role your main activities include:
- The E2E Inventory , S&OP Lead is a member of the Global Supply Chain team and is responsible for the strategic planning, optimizing of all Inventory Activities as well as coordinating the Global Supply S&OP.
- The role has insight into the End-to-End supply chain and is capable of assessing how inventory levels could impact supply to market within Regulatory implementation windows.
- The role develops inventory plans represented as Inventory Month Forward Coverage (MFC) and value for each step in the SC e.g. Raw Materials (RM), Drug Substance (DS), Drug Product (DP) and Finished Goods (FG). This is achieved through working closely with key stakeholders.
- The role is responsible for establishing a regulary inventory review process that drives the implementation of preventive and corrective actions to meet inventory targets and minimize both supply risks and discards.
- Lead cross functional projects focused on Inventory Optimizations and improvement.
- The incumbent will create the necessary visibility and inventory review process to meet the overall annual AOP inventory targets.
- The incumbent should work closely together with Commercial, Finance, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, GSC operations and all PO&T Asset leaders and Senior Management (VP+) to inform, align and decide on critical issues that are cross-functional and important to achieving strategic and financial objectives.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering or similar education required
- APICS certification (or equivalent) preferred
- Lean Six Sigma/Green Belt is an asset
- Minimum 7 years working experience in a Demand & Supply Planning role with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience within a global and controlled environment is required
- Strong leadership skills/influencer
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills (excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to articulate recommendations and key decision points to senior management)
- Demonstrated experience reducing complex subjects to key points. Ability to work in fast paced environments and great organizational skills to effectively balance a broad range of projects and tasks in parallel
- Exceptional team player (ability to direct and participate in cross functional and management teams)
- Experience with MRP Demand and Supply Planning is a must
- Experience with Supply Chain and Manufacturing planning tools, preferably: Oracle, Hyperion, Business Object, TrackWise, SAP, APO, Manugistics, JDE
- Project Management experience and ability to work in cross-functional teams
We are looking forward to your application.
Randstad (Schweiz) AG