We are constantly looking for your talent as:
Change Manager 100% (m/f/d)
- You apply change tools to drive the implementation of new behaviours
- You define milestones and deliverables of the change plan and manage tasks to completion
- You drive project outcomes and ensure benefits are achieved
- You develop and facilitate organisational change, including a willingness to drive communication
- You ensure the timely identification and mitigation of risks and issues.
- You support the establishment of methods, tools and quality controls and teach skills practitioners
- You lead training sessions
- You challenge basic assumptions about existing approaches
- You have experience in the main discipline (change management) in a consulting environment.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German (written, verbal, facilitation and presentation).
- You have excellent technical skills (e.g. Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- You have formal training or certification in one or more disciplines (Change Management (PROSCI, APMG),
We are looking forward to your application
Randstad (Schweiz) AG