CARBOGEN AMCIS is a leading service provider in the area of product and process development, including the commercial production of active ingredients for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. We have 4 facilities across Switzerland (Aarau, Hunzenschwil, Bubendorf, and Vionnaz), as well as locations in Riom (FR), Manchester (UK), Shanghai (CN) and Veenendaal (NL).
Our success is based on the high professional and personal competence of our employees.
For the further expansion of CARBOGEN AMCIS we are looking for a (global):
The jobholder will take over the ownership in master data management in our strategic business application renewal and implementation project (ERP/LIMS/ELN) "Alice". You will be part of the global project team and overall master data lead. This position will be responsible for the master data definition and integration on the strategic applications (ERP/LIMS/ELN).
- In this position you have the responsibility to define and maintain master data / integrations in various systems (ERP/LIMS/ELN/CDS/DMS)
- You create a global master data concept for the CARBOGEN AMCIS group
- You are responsible to standardize and harmonize (global) master data in collaboration with the business stakeholder and BPO
- Cross system cGxP compliance for the master data is a key task
- You define and implement processes and tool for master data creation and management for the key systems (ERP/LIMS/ELN/CDS/DMS)
- Interfacing the systems (ERP/LIMS/ELN/CDS/DMS) and data exchange
- Assisting with business process for data harmonization, data modeling, data mapping, and data visualization
- Data Quality management
- Cooperation with software partners
- Co-operating in adapting software solutions
- Monitoring compliance with master data specifications
- You hold Bsc in Information Technologies or equivalent qualification
- Proved experience in (master) data management is a must.
- Strategic and pragmatic thinking are your success factors
- Good analytical skills are needed
- Chemical or pharmaceutical background is required
- cGxP knowledge is a must
- Fluent English is a must, German and French is a plus
- Flexibility and openness to business travels is required
- Experience with SaaS, Cloud Solutions
- A dynamic work environment with high-quality infrastructure
- Interesting possibilities to develop your professional skills
- Flexible working hours for a 40-hour week
- At least 5 weeks of vacation
- Participation in childcare costs
- Travel insurance for private travels
- Private insurance in the event of an accident
- 13th monthly salary is paid out without any social benefits deductions, in addition there is a profit sharing in a successful business year
For further information please contact the Human Resources department.