Field Services Engineer - Level 1
General working hours (no shifts)
German and English speaking
Deskside engineers provide support for the desktop environment including responsibility for deployment of Desktop/Laptop and when applicable physical server/network equipment installation, configuration, application installation, troubleshooting, incident and request handling
- Provide Install Move Add Change (lMAC), Break-Fix and end user support activities as required.
- Where required, provide support for the Manufacturing “Shop-Floor” handhelds, laptops, and scanner devices.
- Perform data collection/preservation activities as they relate to migrations and/or eDiscovery.
- Stage Build and Image systems with standard client image (aka eCore).
Required skills for the job:
- German and English at least intermediate level
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Analytic/Troubleshooting Skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Windows Operating System.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and basic business application.
- Good Customer Support Skills.
- Minimum 1 year desk side support services.
- Basic knowledge of networks, telecom, and compute/storage.
- Basic knowledge of mobile device support.
- Diploma or degree in IT
- ITIL and/or any other additional certification preferred
Please apply by email to Noemi.firstname.lastname@example.org