We are supporting our client, a biopharmaceutical company with headquarters in the French-speaking part of Western Switzerland, in the recruitment of an independent
Laboratory Technician - Analytical R&D
for its site in Baselland. In this role, you will support our client in advancing an early stage development project. You will perform and develop analytical test methods to characterize semi-solid formulations.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Perform physico-chemical test methods in order to analyze semi-solid formulations
* Develop and optimize analytical methods (mainly HPLC and GC)
* Document and interpret experiments and data
* Write documents such as SOPs
* Maintain laboratory instruments and equipment and purchase chemicals and other material
Your background includes:
* BSc or MSc degree in a relevant field (e.g. Analytical Chemistry)
* At least three years of relevant work experience, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
* Used to work in a R&D environment
* Experience in method development for HPLC and GC
* Experience in formulation would be an asset
* Expertise in documentation (ideally with electronic lab notebook)
* Preferably GxP experience
* Fluent in written and spoken English is required; French is a plus
* Autonomous and reliable work approach
Assignment start: as soon as possible
Assignment type and duration: initial external temporary contract for approximately 18 months (prolongation or take over might be possible, depending on the progress of the assigned project)
Would you like to be part of a small, well-organized and efficient team and support them in advancing an interesting early stage development project? If you already have some years of work experience in a R&D environment performing and developing analytical methods for HPLC and GC, then you might be the ideal candidate for this position.
Please send your complete application documents (CV, testimonials, diplomas) to Nicole Blum at Kelly Scientific Resources Basel nicole.blum(at)kellyservices.ch or apply online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and to presenting your background and motivation to our client.