Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Senior Client Service Manager for Fund Services # 110567Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Vollzeit | Private
Banking and Wealth Management |
- A challenging and attractive position working within a dynamic, meaningful and international environment and a
fast-growing organization committed to fund structures, clients and employees.
- You have the chance to apply previously attained knowledge and experience in all aspects of the fund industry to
offer best-in-class servicing to our clients.
- A varied task portfolio encompassing a wide-range of activities including:
- The responsibility for a diversified portfolio of clients, ensuring their needs in respect of onshore and offshore
investment fund structures.
- You are responsible to build and maintain sustainable client relationships through a highly attentive approach and a
comprehensive understanding of their needs. Fulfilling these needs via services offered on our pan-European fund
administration platform or engaging external service providers.
- Interacting with providers within and outside the organization (e.g. legal, compliance, fund administration, custody
bank, trading desks, etc.), to fully understand the service offering, identifying how to apply the offering to meet the
clients needs and ensuring high quality service delivery.
- Coordination of all activities related to life cycle management affecting the client or the investment funds,
maintaining a close collaboration with the fund projects team to ensure continuation of service.
- Cultivating and developing existing client relationships in respect of investment fund structures and growing
- You possess over five years of experience in a client-focused role with tailor-made investment funds, or in a
similar function. Experience with alternative asset classes would be advantageous.
- You combine ambitious thinking with visionary character.
- Distinct ability to overcome challenges on an intra-disciplinary basis and align the interests of clients and the
organization, combined with professional partner management capabilities.
- Formidable communication and problem-solving expertise as well as conceptual and analytical prowess.
- Strong business and financial acumen combined with the ability to apply forward thinking.
- You have a large degree of dedication, proactivity and drive.
- Excellent command of German and English. Knowledge of any other language is considered a huge plus.
*LI-CSJOB* *jobsch*Ms. Sonia Siciliano would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.