Launched in 2010, tutti.ch is an online classifieds site for buying and selling. It was launched by the Norwegian media house Schibsted and acquired by Swiss media group Tamedia in July 2015. With more than 12.5 million monthly visits, tutti.ch is one of the the largest online services in Switzerland.
We're looking to expand our team with a smart, talented and dedicated
Devops Engineer / System Operations (m/w 100%)
You'll be part of the team setting up and maintaining the infrastructure that powers our sites and web applications.
What we are looking for
- Choose, deploy and manage tools and technologies to build and support a robust infrastructure.
- Be responsible for identifying bottlenecks and improving performance of all our systems, while maintaining the security of our systems and customers.
- Ensure all necessary security, monitoring, alerting and backup solutions are in place.
- Implement automation solutions to reduce own manual workload.
- Be part of the on-call team in the unusual case of outages and other emergencies.
- Strong working knowledge of Unix (Linux, OpenBSD) and especially Debian as a distribution.
- Knowledge of basic network protocols like IP, TCP, UDP, and of identifying issues with these protocols by using a tool like tcpdump.
- 4 or more years of professional experience with systems administration or DevOps.
- Experience with managing daemons like Nginx, postfix and PostgreSQL.
- Not required but experience in any of the following is considered to be an asset: Golang, C, node.js, Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix, ELK stack, Redis, Jenkins.
Additionally you enjoy an entrepreneurial work setting and fast-paced product cycles. Because no two days are ever the same in our office, you may find yourself working on a number of projects at any given time. We're looking for people with a curious mind who thrive in such situations and aren't scared of long to-do lists.
We value enthusiasm, reliability, intelligence, attention to detail and a 'get-shit-done' attitude. And we expect you to have an insatiable drive to make things better. You'll also need an excellent command of English; any Swiss language is an advantage. And be prepared to learn snippets of Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Turkish and Russian during and after work hours. What we offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great office in the heart of Zurich, free flow of fresh fruits, numerous benefits and 30 co-workers who've got brains, looks and infamous Nerf gun skills. And last but not least, the chance to work on one of the largest and fastest-growing online ventures in Switzerland! How to apply
To apply, upload your application in English or German. We look forward to hearing from you!