Senior System Analyst: Core Receivables Systems
The Senior System Analyst plays a central role in analyzing, defining, designing and implementing new products, services and solutions with a focus on Core Receivables systems, aiming to improve and digitize the Bank's Credit Cards, Loans, Auto financing and Payments offerings.
You will be part of a highly motivated team within the Bank's Business Solutions department at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten where you will working closely with business functions, architecture as well as internal and external technology teams. We are looking for a committed, reliable and detail-oriented personality, who has relevant experience, can work independently, has outstanding analytical skills and shows genuine interest for technology and digital trends in the financial industry.
- Realize the Bank's business and technology strategy through defining and implementing solutions for our Core Receivables systems
- Drive and provide recommendations when assessing new software products and features to support and enhance our Core Receivables systems
- Identify gaps in existing services and solutions and ensure they are addressed adequately
- Recognize technology, digital and business trends and quickly assess and test their potential for the organization
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency and automation of business processes and meet changing user requirements
- Analyze data contained in the application systems and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
- Work in bank-wide projects as the product owner for the Core Receivables solutions assisting in the creation of the system design and functional & non-functional specifications
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable
- Support the Enterprise and Domain architecture in defining the roadmap for the Core Receivable solutions
- Work closely with business, technology stakeholders and external third parties, acting as the subject matter expert combining functional and technology acumen
- A technical or business management degree (university or higher education) and 10+ year experience and proven track record as Senior System Analyst or similar role
- 5+ years hands on functional and technical experience in relevant core receivables solutions. Prior experience in VisionPLUS is significantly preferred
- Specialist knowledge of the credit cards and private credit lending business from a business and technical point of view
- Excellent end to end expertise in Payments Issuing and Acquiring domain (credit card schemes, switches, authorizations, account setup, clearing & settlement, merchants management, loyalty programs) and latest trends and regulations in the credit cards area
- Excellent experience and knowledge in EMV specifications, Tokenization, Cryptography, PCI-DSS and experienced in the ITIL / TMMi / Cobit Framework is an advantage
- Exposure to technology skills (IBM mainframes and JAVA) and solution architecture is mandatory
- Experience related to digital banking ecosystem around mobile apps, wallets, payment gateways etc. is highly preferred
- Experience in working in complex change projects and interdisciplinary project teams using waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ability to interact with international business and technology stakeholders at all seniority levels
- Self-motivating and self-driving personality with good negotiation and communication skills and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Our product range includes consumer credit products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards, the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing, and deposits and savings products.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 39 different countries. We have our headquarters in Zurich and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches and our online distribution channels, as well as our credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. Cembra is rated A- by Standard & Poor's and is included in the SXI Switzerland Sustainability 25 Index and in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index.
Direct applications only can be considered.
Cembra Money Bank AG
Frau Rahel Züllig