In this role you will be responsible for our Swiss campus recruiting for the consulting team, focusing on study programs or universities with a business major.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure visibility to target groups through planning and execution of recruiting events and initiatives at Swiss universities, e.g. workshops, career events or programs
- Be a point of contact for all candidates with a business background and career centres at target universities
- Drive our Swiss recruiting strategy for business candidates in cooperation with internal stakeholders and external interest groups
- Identify high potential candidates at recruiting events for targeted follow-up activities
- Candidate management from start to finish (e.g. application screening, interview preparation guidance, supervision of interview process, answer contract-related questions)
- Budget planning, controlling, and reporting for your area of responsibility
- Share and embed global best practices on experienced campus recruiting
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Managing various projects simultaneously
- Connecting, inspiring, motivating and communicating
- Organizing all the behind-the-scenes magic while keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles
- Constantly finding new, innovative ways to improve recruiting processes
- Professionally handling and guiding candidates through their recruiting process
- Managing stakeholders of various hierarchy levels
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Completed studies, ideally with further training in HR/recruiting or a similar field
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Excellent knowledge of German (C1-C2, spoken and written) and very good knowledge of English (C1 or higher) are mandatory requirements
- Professional experience in the consulting industry or a comparable field is an asset
- An open, positive, creative mind-set paired with an outgoing personality, and teamworking skills
YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will work within our highly motivated and professional 10+ member recruiting team at BCG Switzerland and closely together with various stakeholders, such as our consulting staff or global talent acquisition specialists. Our work environment at BCG distinguishes itself through an open feedback culture, diversity, and respect for the individual.
Location Bleicherweg 62, Zurich
Start date preferably mid May 2021 (a later start can be discussed)
Work quota 100%
Contact Michaela Wirth, Recruiter | email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready for a new challenge? If so, please upload your complete application in English or German at our BCG job portal: on.bcg.com/recruiterzurich
Please note that we do not accept any application documents via (e-)mail (including direct applications via Indeed, LinkedIn or similar platforms), only applications submitted on our job platform due to our data protection guidelines. Furthermore, we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this role.
WHO WE ARE
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.