Stadler is a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles. However, our passion for trains goes far beyond their construction. Stadler Service operates more than 50 service locations in over 19 countries in Europe, North America and around the world. As a complete service provider and committed partner, we guarantee safety, reliability and availability for operations - for the highest level of satisfaction of our customers' customers.
- Management of sales projects from leads to contract signature
- Writing maintenance quotations, offers and general customer communication
- Customer care after warranty phase
- Analysis of tenders, markets and competition
- Responsible for offers and price calculations of long term service contracts
- Responsible for requirement management and the quality of the bid documents
- Development of sales strategies and market analysis
- Higher education degree in Transportation Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Economics
- Experience in railway industry, ideally in the areas sales and/or services
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages are a plus
- Good organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to travel and great resilience
- Independent and structured working methods
- Team player with positive attitude, high motivation and willingness to learn and share
I am happy to help
phone +41 71 626 25 88
Where we need you
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. We know that and offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
A hockey game or a trip to the Zurich Zoo – we offer free tickets for you and your family.
We are happy to cover part of the costs of an Ostwind travel card, ZVV pass or SBB annual pass.
We offer free parking.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of shops and online-shops.
Our Migros canteen provides you with break catering and lunch. It also offers space for occasions and cozy breaks. In summer our outdoor terrace invites you to eat outside.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development and growth of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and department interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.