Today SoftwareONE is a global leader in software and cloud portfolio management and is modernizing the way organizations budget and optimize their global IT spend from on-premises to the cloud.
Our 5,500 technology experts located across 80+ countries working on over 1,000 Technology Projects globally. We provide customers with the right advice on their Technology Roadmap towards the cloud or optimizing the Business-outcome of a cloud-based landscape. With our PyraCloud platform, applying machine learning, delivering the visibility, insight, automation and control customers demand to maximize their software investments.
With our dynamic leadership and driven business strategy, SoftwareONE is one of the fastest-growing technology solution providers in the world.
For Region: Suisse Romandie /CH (Geneva,..) - French native level
- Technology and business enablement advocate advising the best-practice methods in how to utilise IT to drive competitive advantage.
- Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
- Ability to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures.
- Ability to develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements to solution/technologies.
- Create and implement a solution roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies and/or alliance product landscape.
- Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
- Able to learn quickly, and keep pace with the rapid changes in the IT industry particularly in cloud and mobility.
- Contribute to the pre-sales activities of the business development team and provide accurate and risk aware input into the estimating and planning processes
- Production of high quality technical documentation (High / Low Level Design Documents)
- Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project).
- Ensure team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project.
- Must obtain and maintain vendor certifications.
- Experience and desire to work in a technology consulting environment that requires regular (60%) travel.
Highly motivated and results-oriented with:
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Integrator or within a large organisation (>2000 users) implementing complex IT solutions
- 5+ years of customer interaction in a consultant, technical delivery or technical leadership role.
- Expert knowledge in the following technology areas:
- Deploying Microsoft365 (Exchange, AD, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams…)
- Architecting complex Azure public/private Cloud platform solutions (Iaas, PaaS)
- Cloud Security and Identity skills (IAM,MFA,ATP, Intune, Endpoint Manager, conditional access)
- Will have experience from all phases of the development lifecycle and of formal approaches to development (Agile, MSF), project management (Prince II, PMP) and service management (ITIL).
- Solid problem solving skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong business acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills as you will be required to present to customers and at conferences.
- Microsoft Technical certifications in relation to Microsoft365 and Azure (MCSA,MCSE)
- French and English fluent speaking
- ideally Swiss or European Citizen