International technology group - specialty glasses and glass-ceramics - more than 130 years experience - more than 15,500 employees in 34 countries - innovative ideas for the world of tomorrow
What's your next milestone?
Because human health matters. We design solutions to ensure medicines are safe and easy to use for people around the world. More than 600 production lines in 13 countries worldwide produce more than 10 billion syringes, vials, ampoules, cartridges and special articles of tubing glass or polymer. We think customers, users and patients first. We think people! We are Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems.
You want to be part of the most innovative pioneer of pharma packaging?
You want to be part of an open-minded, flexible and inspiring industry team?
You want to develop your potential tot he next level?
Then, it's time that you join us as a Support Engineer(m/w/d) in our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems. You will be located in St. Gallen, you will join the Technology Department in our Life Cycle Support Team, starting as soon as possible.
- You answer requests of the sites (ticket system), provide support via telephone, remote access and possibly at customer site.
- You solve problems and issues by applying SPS (Systematic Problem Solving) and other six-sigma tools.
- You inform about wear and spare parts, and generate related offers and process parts orders.
- You check and adjust existing technical documentation and training documents.
- You conduct and/or support the creation of manuals and other equipment relevant technical documentation, in cooperation with Technology.
- Degree as mechanical, electrical or industrial engineer (engineer machine design) or technical education in mechatronic, equipment maintenance or equipment production.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in maintenance of global production machines/lines as service engineer or similar function.
- Experience with complex production process desired.
- Very good command of German and English language.
- Routine in presentation and moderation techniques.
- Willing and able to travel 20% of his time (domestic and international).
At SCHOTT, you will enjoy our journey towards growth in cross-functional teams. We offer you a career with a variety of interesting topics and a lot of freedom for creativity in a cooperative working environment. We need you and your innovative ideas to continue with our unsurpassed quality, safety and reliability. We are agile and inspiring, yet focused. We successfully execute on all levels.
Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application:
SCHOTT Schweiz AG, St. Gallen Human Resources, Patrick Lorger, +41712741657