Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
- You hold a university degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- We expect multiple years of experience in brake development at an OEM or TIER1 brake supplier
- Furthermore you have a solid knowledge of brake requirements for passenger cars
- You have a good command of development tools (MATLAB/Simulink, CAD, CAE, DOORS, PLM)
- You are open for development challenges and insight in complex mechatronic systems
- Very good English skills are required, knowledge of German beneficial
- B category driving license, test driving license is a plus, team work is mandatory
- As our new brake system architect you are responsible for all system requirements and specifications
- You define validation processes and test cases
- You design, structure and analyse the brake systems and give support for the sizing of the brake system
- The alignment and surveillance of system development activities as well as the creation of system- and supporting the component specification are further parts of your tasks
- You support the contact with the customer (OEM) and other members of the project
- Furthermore you are involved in tuning and testing of the system
- Besides you deal with other system development activities and participate and support audits, assessments and reviews
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 8410