Are you curious to learn a lot about product certification and to further your knowledge? Passionate to help our clients on their digital transformation journey. And a mix of working from home, from the office and at clients' sites sounds great to you?
Then live your passion in a position where you move yourself and our customers forward in the largest team of Salesforce-certified experts.
What awaits you
- You use modern cloud platforms such as MuleSoft and Dell Boomi to help our clients integrate their systems with Salesforce.
- Always thriving for the best, you join in discussions, make your points clear, advice clients on API design and architecture and implement the developed solutions.
- This obviously means that liaising closely with cloud architects, development teams and clients will be an important part of your role.
- The more experienced you are, the more managing and team responsibility you will have for defining architecture, processes, and deployment.
What we're looking forward to
- Degree in informatics, a relevant vocational education or a working track record in an IT environment
- In-depth knowledge of technologies such as Java or C#, JSON, XML, REST/SOAP as well as integration solutions (API, ETL, ESB)
- Know-how of integration platform as a service, e.g., MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Tibco, and event technologies like Kafka and Solace
- Good communication skills in both Italian and English
- Willingness to travel project-based
At Accenture, you work with authentic professionals who have one thing in common: a passion for change. We are constantly on the lookout for new employees who have the personality, knowledge, and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. The synergy of technology and human intelligence helps us spark digital innovation and change the world. Join our team and implement innovative solutions that enable our clients to seize the opportunities of digital transformation.
Please contact us
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.