Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Global Strategy, PMO and Performance Management Senior Manager within the Global Consumer Health Procurement located in Zug, Switzerland.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.6 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
How we shape, roll-out, monitor and continuously align strategy with business stakeholders is a critical enabler to deliver our value proposition to the businesses we serve. Procurement recognizes the Strategy, Portfolio (PMO) and Performance Management roles as key enablers of functional alignment and excellence, shaping and roll-out of regional and functional strategy, business planning, performance management, stakeholder engagement and change management. An enterprise-wide approach to drive robust Business Planning, Portfolio and Performance Management framework while leveraging capabilities consistently at enterprise level has been designed within Corporate Tier. The role will be embedded within and accountable to the Global Consumer Health Supply Chain Procurement Leadership Team with strong connectivity to Enterprise SC Procurement leadership team. The role will be in charge of consistent deployment of Enterprise and Consumer SC Procurement standards, frameworks, processes, best practices, tools, competence building and coaching within Consumer SC Procurement team. In addition, the role will also carry critical cross-tier and cross-functional interface responsibilities with other J&J functions.
Strategy & Portfolio Management (50%)
- Support Consumer SC Procurement Leadership Team in development of a Long-term Vision and underpinning strategy
- Shape and implement a framework for Short & Mid-term Strategy development addressing emerging business needs within the annual Integrated Business Planning cycle. Focus on stakeholder engagement enablement and alignment with Consumer SC Procurement plans and priorities.
- Lead the Strategic and operation planning of the Global Consumer SC Procurement Lead the Global Consumer SC Procurement yearly Business Planning process and Strategic Portfolio
- Advise other procurement PMO and program leaders to ensure that Strategic and Priority Programs are consistently and effectively managed within the scope of well-structured portfolios targeting delivery against BP and Functional commitments.
- Develop and manage Consumer SC Procurement (or enterprise SC Procurement) programs globally and drive alignment, planning and tracking across all stakeholders involved.
- Develop and deploy a Strategic Portfolio Performance Mgmt. framework and process; focus on standardization and stratification of dashboards, scorecards and KPIs.
- On behalf of the Global Consumer SC Procurement LTs, manage all relevant Communications for Strategy & Governance in collaboration with Communications and Change Leads.
Governance Responsibilities (20%)
- Orchestrate Global LT meetings, workshops and annual meetings.
- Manage the global stakeholder engagement on behalf of the Global LT
- Manage all key internal, cross-functional and external forums of the Global LT
Performance Management (15%)
- Implement and lead the Performance Management Process within Global Consumer SC Procurement.
- Collaborate within the Enterprise PMO Council to assess, select & deploy enterprise-level processes & tools to support Performance Management
Leadership Responsibilities (15%)
- Lead the Global Consumer Procurement PMO Council (embedding regional PMOs and category PMOs)
- Represent Consumer SC Procurement and be an active member of the Enterprise PMO Councils
- Represent Consumer SC Procurement and be an active member of the Global Consumer SC PMO Councils
- A bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business or Engineering is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience is required (with more than 5 years in the Healthcare industry).
- Must have experience leading a procurement category or managing suppliers.
- Strong working knowledge and proven results in Strategic Sourcing/Procurement.
- Experience working with global team and leading through influence without direct reporting line.
- Must have strong analytical skills & financial/business acumen aptitude.
- Demonstrated leadership and facilitation skills at senior level (senior director and above) is required.
- Must have experience working in a cross-functional, cross-cultural environment.
- PMP Certification or Process Excellence/Lean/Six Sigma Certification is preferred.
- Experience with program and/or portfolio management is preferred.
- Prior experience managing direct reports is preferred.
- Position will be located in Zug, Switzerland at the J&J Cilag GmbH offices.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Switzerland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!