Discover how you can make a global impact
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manger to join the team in Unterentfelden (CH) oder Tours (FR). Three days in the office, two days working from home.
In this role you will have a voice in the long-term product strategy of one of our most successful and profitable products. You will work in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment where communicating clearly and directly is key to being successful. You will manage the product life-cycle through regular communication with our factories and Service and Support teams. Moreover, you will be expected to define life-cycle tasks and set priorities.
Tasks in detail
- Identify market opportunities by developing and maintaining relationships with our sales teams around the world, to understand how our customers use our technology today and what they might want from it tomorrow.
- It is also essential that you are able to maintain a clear view of what differentiates our products from our competitors
- You will take full ownership of the products (hardware and supporting software) by creating business plans, requirements documents, product profitability calculations and other documents. These documents will be used to formulate R&D projects, to be managed on a milestone basis.
- At each milestone, you will be expected to meet specific objectives by reviewing documents, and / or submitting documents for review to project stakeholders. Some projects are already running. You will take ownership for these too.
- Close collaboration with our R&D teams (CH & FR). This will involve regular team discussions and visits to check on progress, review project requirements and set priorities.
- Provide our marketing teams with a ‘direction’ prior to product launch.
- Degree/Diploma in Electric or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with portable metrology or product development of industrial equipment
- Some knowledge of current manufacturing trends is essential
- Knowledge of 3D measurement (particularly 3D scanning) would be a bonus
- Fluent English is essential. German and/or French would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, knowledge of Jira, Confluence or Miro would be beneficial
- Some travel (approx. 10%) between Switzerland and France
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Job with meaning and a future: Hexagon is a secure and meaningful employer with its social mission. Contribute your ideas and creativity on your own responsibility and shape a forward-looking industry with us!
- Our international, innovative environment offers you extensive opportunities for networking and further training.
- In addition, we offer independent and autonomous work with room for individual development and design.
If you are ready to work within a culture of high-performance and be a part of setting a new bar for industrial technology, join our team.
Here’s the link for you to apply directly.