Ewellix is a global innovator and manufacturer of Linear Motion and Actuation solutions used in industrial automation, automotive assembly, medical applications and mobile machinery. The Ewellix Group consist of 16 sales units and nine factories. External net sales are approximately 2.3 SEK billion and we employ around 1200 people. Ewellix is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden and is owned by Triton Partners.
The electrification trend drives the need for innovative, cost effective and efficient linear motion products for mobile applications such as forklifts, construction equipment and trucks. We are currently looking for a
What you will do
In this role you will contribute to the company’s overall goals and strategy by creating new products for an all-electric future by:
- Innovating, developing and validating commercially competitive solutions, starting from mock-ups over prototypes to fully industrialized products
- Coordinating and managing product development projects together with customers, sales and suppliers
- Apply agile project management methods with multi-disciplined engineering teams
- Collaborate with customers, sales, suppliers, and sister units
- Working across borders with our development, sales and manufacturing teams worldwide
Who you are
To be successful in this role you need the following qualification:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in design and project management
- Good knowledge of 3D CAD Creo
- Proficient project development skills in mechatronics and industrial manufacturing
- Good communication skills, fluent in German and English (able to collaborate in international project teams)
- Last but not least you enjoy working together in a team and working out innovative solutions
What you will like about working with us
We offer a challenging and multifaceted position within an international work environment as well as the personal development opportunities of a multinational group.
The position is located in Liestal, Switzerland. If you are interested, please send your application with extended CV in English.