“Do you like evolving in a dynamic environment?” “Do you like working in vaccines?” “Would you like to be part of an exciting journey for Bavarian Nordic?”
Join our transformative journey
At Bavarian Nordic, we aspire to save and improve lives by developing innovative vaccines that are designed to unlock the power of the immune system. We are a global leader in smallpox vaccines and our commercial product portfolio contains market-leading vaccines against rabies and tick-borne encephalitis as well as an Ebola vaccine, licensed to Janssen.
We have embarked upon a truly transformative journey towards becoming one of the largest pure play vaccine companies by excelling in R&D innovation, manufacturing and commercialization, and are looking for more talent to help drive the change. Come on board our journey and let’s change more lives, together.
Our Global Marketing department
- Within the Global Marketing department at Bavarian Nordic, we like to make things moving forward, to think out of the box, to have fun!
- Our team is focused on our values to succeed: Agility, Excellence and Dedication.
Join a dynamic team to build the future of Bavarian Nordic. Through this Global Brand Lead role, your field of responsibilities will be to:
- Lead Brand Team to drive growth in the short/mid and long term on your brand
- Establish Global Brand strategy & operational plan
- Deliver Global promotional material for the responsible brands
- Challenge countries plan and forecasts on your brand
- Deliver Market assessment on R&D products in line with your responsibility
We would like you to be:
- Pharmacist, Scientist or Physician + MBA or equivalent
- Experienced in a global role (~ 8/10 years)
- Experienced in vaccines or infectious disease
For this role, some personal competencies are necessary:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in multicultural environment
- Expert in digital activities
- Used to lead transversal teams
- Results driven
- Strong interpersonal relationship
- Communication skills
- Brand Team management: cross functional team (Global medical, Local Marketing, Local Medical, Global Regulatory Affairs, Supply, Finance, Commercial Operations, R&D, PV…) to drive alignment around commercial strategy, priorities, activities and forecast for short, mid and long term (Life Cycle Management, territory expansion…)
- Global brand strategy and integrated brand plan: end to end customer journey, key marketing messages, key insights, targeting, pricing, evidence generation, label updates, key commercial activities, key external experts’ engagement plan
- Global promotional material: co-creation of core marketing materials (eDetail-aids, eMails, leave behinds, videos, slide decks, multi-channel content, patient material...)
- Align with countries and various stakeholders, interact with internal and external partners (distributors, agencies, associations, congress management…)
- Provide strategic marketing inputs in R&D projects & business opportunities portfolio extension in line with your brand(s) responsibility
A chance to work in an international company with unique technology and a dedicated work force. We offer a dynamic work environment and an opportunity to develop both your personal and academic competencies.
A chance to be a part of an engaged team to build the future of the company.
Caught your interest?
If you are interested in the position, we look forward to receiving your application via our recruitment system. Just click the Apply-Button on the right side of the page and you will be redirected to our application form. We are interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Bavarian Nordic is a fully integrated biotechnology company focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of live-saving vaccines. The company has a diverse and growing portfolio of vaccines, supported by proprietary development, public-private partnerships and industry collaborations. The company was founded in 1994 and has been listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen Stock Exchange since 1998. Headquartered in Denmark and with operations in Germany, Switzerland and USA, the company employs more than 700 people. Bavarian Nordic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join Bavarian Nordic and take a step into the future of vaccines. Our goal is to develop innovative and safe therapies against cancer and infectious diseases to improve the health and quality of life for children and adults.