Basel Area Business & Innovation is the investment and innovation promotion agency dedicated to helping companies, institutions and startups find business success in the Basel Area. The organization targets and at-tracts companies to settle, supports founders of innovative ventures, and drives high growth initiatives in order to establish the region as the Swiss business and innovation hub of the future. The non-profit agency focuses on growing the area’s cutting-edge industries life sciences, healthcare and production technologies and man-ages the Switzerland Innovation Park Basel Area, which houses the organization’s accelerator programs. The agency serves the cantons of Basel-Landschaft, Basel-Stadt and Jura.
We are looking for a highly motivated and curious individual to join our Marketing & Communications team, beginning August 2022 or by agreement as
In this role, you support the planning and implementation of projects in the area of social media and content creation, and assist the marketing and communication team with ongoing campaigns, website updates and reporting.
- Support the marketing and communication team in the creation and execution of digital and social media content for our services and initiatives
- Plan, create and distribute content for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Daily monitoring of social media channels
- Support the planning and implementation of new campaigns
- Lead website updates and upload content considering SEO
- Lead the link building efforts
- Assist in content creation and design of marketing materials
- Coordinate with suppliers, agencies and other partners
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives
- Help pull together presentations and monthly reports for the marketing department
- Perform general tasks within the department Marketing & Corporate Communications
You feel at home with social media and keep up with digital trends. Your writing skills in German and English are excellent – if you are fluent in French as well, that is a big advantage. You know your way around MS Office, are familiar with design programs and know what a CMS system is. You are interested in copywriting. You are at university or already have a degree in business administration, marketing or communications. You are a quick learner, structured, attentive to detail, mindful of deadlines and are proud when you have delivered great service. If you are keen on jumping right into marketing, we should get to know each other.
You work in a supportive team of experienced marketing and communication professionals. You can work at our modern office in the city center of Basel as well as remotely. We encourage you to learn, shape your skills and try new things.
The internship duration is limited to one year.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org