SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That's why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Head Sales Central & Asia
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Expert to lead Sales and Account Management for the Business Unit Financial Information across Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Asia.
SIX Financial Information is a global provider of financial information for over 90 years, offering high-quality reference, pricing, and award winning corporate action data, regulatory services, and indices.
In this role you play a critical part in delivering the growth strategy Financial Information has defined, bringing innovation to our Sales approach, positioning SIX as the data provider of choice and creating opportunities to increase market share via our direct sales and partner channel in Switzerland and Asia.
If you are at home in the Financial Services Industry, creative in motivating and developing Sales Teams to deliver in a dynamic and competitive market place then we want to hear from you.
What You Will Do
- Accountable for Sales Teams in Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Asia (leading sales strategy, pipeline management, setting & tracking sales KPIs, pricing, delivering a growth agenda, increasing market share in target markets)
- Accountable globally for account management (including client retention, generating incremental revenues) and acquiring new clients
- Accountable for scanning the environment, understanding market trends in respective Sales Region, proactively establishing future client needs
- Responsible for positioning SIX Financial Services in relevant Sales Region, representing the organisation in relevant industry bodies, networks and associations as appropriate
- Effective collaboration with internal resources such as marketing to increase brand awareness of SIX Financial Services in target markets and build strong relationship with other functions, including product and data teams
- Leading, developing, motivating and performance managing employees within the sales force. Ensuring appropriate workforce planning, use of resources and building a talent pipeline
What You Bring
- At least 10 years' proven leadership experience in a Senior Sales Role (Director/Executive Director)
- Proven track record in growing Revenues and market share in the Swiss Market, establishing client relationships, increasing customer base and delivering to challenging Sales KPI
- Highly effective relationship building and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the financial services industry, emerging trends and client needs in Switzerland and Asia
- Client centric mindset, evidence of driving innovation in sales processes
- Evidence of strong talent development and overall leadership skills
- Fluency in German and English is a must, additional languages (French, Italian) are an asset
If you have any questions, please call Juliane Richter Tel.+41 58 399 2593.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.