Req ID: 28365
Start Date: 01.01.2021 or as agreed
Company: DSV Panalpina A/S
Are you ready to join one of the most successful logistics companies in the world? DSV Innovation Hub / Group Insurance is now looking for a Sales Manager, Trade Finance (m/w/d).
Your key tasks are
• Lead the roll-out of a new supply chain finance product for our customers on a regional and country level. Initial focus will be on the DACH region.
• Actively promote Trade Finance and its services to Country (Sales) Management.
• Active sales towards DSV customers in collaboration with local sales managers.
• Train Sales Managers, Freight Forwarders and Customers.
• Support the Program Manager with various tasks (e.g. leading the set-up a digital marketing campaign or creating a training program).
• Become the expert and go-to person for Trade Finance.
• Develop stakeholder network within country and sales management under scope.
• Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Logistics Management
• Freight Forwarder background, considered a big plus
• Minimum of three years of professional commercial experience (sales and/or new business development)
• Experience in either the logistics / transportation industry OR B2B banking (credit risk, business development, fintech) is a must
• Working knowledge of trade finance, supply chain finance, factoring etc. considered a big plus.
• Capability to inspire, motivate and convince colleagues within the DSV organisation
• Strong customer orientation and experience in identifying current and future customer needs
• Excellent writing and presentation skills along the ability to communicate openly towards diverse stakeholders
• Fluent in English and German, additional languages are a plus
• Willingness to travel internationally
• A role in a successful, dynamic company
• Be part of one of the largest and most successful logistics companies in the world with plenty of personal development opportunities
• Working in the entrepreneurial unit of an industry-leading player promoting iterative, straightforward execution
• Great future career prospects for advancement
• A professional working environment
• Flexible working time
HR Specialist, Recruiting DACH
About DSV Innovation Hub and DSV Insurance
The DSV Innovation Hub is our innovation unit developing customer-centric and efficient new features, products and services for the supply chain and logistics industry. We are an interdisciplinary team with diverse backgrounds in business and IT and report our activities to the Innovation Board chaired by the CEO and CFO. Our goal is to generate innovative ideas, build and test digital products and create a network within the digital ecosystem. This will secure new levels of value for DSV’s customers and long-term growth potential for the Group. DSV Insurance A/S is a captive owned by the DSV Group, and an insurance company licensed by the Danish FSA. The company provides insurance services to the DSV Group and cargo insurance to DSV customers in most countries where DSV operates either directly or in cooperation with our global reinsurance partner (AIG).