This is an outstanding career opportunity for a sales professional looking to further their career with a global leader in digital banking software.
As a member of the Sales organization, the Partner Sales Account Manager will own the sales growth strategy for targeted partners in Central and Eastern Europe. The candidate will own all aspects of the business relationships, driving executive alignment and sales engagement. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a sales professional looking to further on their career with a global leader in digital banking software in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
The position is available immediately and can be accomplished either from our office in Coburg, Jever or Stuttgart, Germany or from our office in Zurich, Switzerland. Working from home is also possible.
- Define and execute business plans with companies that act as a distribution and implementation partner in order to increase market share and revenues
- Conduct market analysis to determine gaps and opportunities for partnerships, educate partners through training, attend partner events and conferences
- Coordinate sales efforts between CREALOGIX and Partner sales teams to achieve assigned sales goals and growth targets
- Build relationships with partners to develop joint sales opportunities and solution driven go-to-market plans
- Take responsibility for building up a delivery capability
- Define and oversee the partner certification process and establish specific go-to-market plans with partners
Develop and maintain strong, successful relationships with the channel/partners, sales teams and customers
- At least 5 years spent developing and implementing channel strategy plans and initiatives internationally, in a software environment (ideally financial services)
- Ability to work with limited supervision (self-direction)
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Business development acumen
- Results oriented and effective at selling to senior level management
- Ability to manage the business while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction
- Excellent written and spoken German and English. Any other language would be an advantagee